So, typically I (Shelby) can be found at one of three places..
![]() | |
| Job Coaching and using my supreme Type A skills.. |
![]() | |
| Lodges at Lake Salish - Our home is somewhere in there! ;) |
![]() |
| Crunch Gym - gotta keep fit and cute for the husband right? ;) |
But for our summer vacation we are heading down to Bend, Oregon and staying at the gorgeous, cozy, "green", and 4 smooches awarded (a la Best Places to Kiss in the NW book) spot: The Lara House Lodges.
One more day of work for us both and then it's off to Central Oregon. Of course, we too would love to spend a week in Maui or go to another beautiful hot spot. But sometimes you don't have to even leave your own state to find somewhere beautiful. We are super excited for our trip and have a few spots planned to visit. I haven't really appreciated Oregon much (due to the whole 9-10 months of rain), but in the last 2 years I have been changing my tune a bit. Oregon is green, lush, full of super friendly people, great brew pubs and Starbucks around the corner. *Go ahead look around the corner - see! :) Though much of my family lives in other states, I always look forward to coming back home to Oregon. I think many Oregonians will agree you can't beat the fresh air and smell of lumber and chai.. or maybe that's just me. ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment