Friday, November 11, 2011

Snarky + Sparkly


A few blogger friends of mine do their own series of fortunate/unfortunate, thwack/shout out, thankful lists and such. I am going to join in and link up with them and include my own snarky and sparkly weekly moments.


Snarky: British slang. testy or irritable; short; find fault with.


Sparkly: to be brilliant, lively, or vivacious.

[Snarky]


1.       As I was doing my make up in the car on the way to work the other morning (yes I know I know..), I dropped my mascara wand In mid swipe creating black marks on my cheek, top and car seat. Then losing said wand under the seat.

2.       Seeing how my 5 years of Spanish is nearly non-existent in my mind. I was in a position to translate for someone at work – which I’ve done before, but was having major brain farts when it came to trying to say the words in Spanish back. Embarrassing.

3.       The dry cleaning bill for getting a few pairs of pants hemmed up. I so wish I could sew!

4.       Realized that my TOMS should not go in the washing machine.

5.       Driving home and it’s already dark outside.

6.       I haven’t worked out in a very very long time. Must remedy this immediately!

[Sparkly]


1.       Amazing Sunday fall morning with my husband – church group, coffee, football.

2.       Seeing my pink lip gloss on my favorite super large yellow mug full of green tea.

3.       Fresh makeup – ladies will totally get this. New mascara due to snarky #1.

4.       Celebrating 3 years since our first date with my guy. <3

5.       A fun country cd from a co-worker! Love The Band Perry. Such a cool group.

6.       Daylight Savings. This week has been amazingly restful for me. I will gladly take any extra sleep!

7.       Sweet, furry cuddles from my girl August in the mornings after Trav has left for work.

Christmas Eve 2010

8.       Being recognized for some very awesome hard work I have given at my job, more on this later!

9.       Being surprised this morning before leaving for work I should be ready for a fun date night tonight!
one of our engagement photos


Happy Friday friends! Hope you had a sparkly week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment