Tuesday, February 7, 2012

36!

Happy Anniversary to my parents! Today would be the 36 year mark of marriage for them. Even though my dad passed away just over 4 years ago, my sister, mom and I make it a point to make sure that February 7 is still a day of happiness and celebration. My parents were in love and I LOVED that they showed how a marriage should be in front of my sister and I. They were not afraid to say sweet things in front of us and I loved how they bragged on the other when out and about. They also simply: just took care of one another. Most especially, I loved when my dad would tell me or my sister 'your mom is so beautiful.' Amazing. Trav and I will celebrate 36 years in 2046. That seems SO far away, but I look forward to seeing what's going on around us but most importantly being able to share our affection for each other in front of our kiddos and family. Thank you mom and dad for being such an incredible example. I wanna share a couple photos from their wedding day.. I think it's crazy cool that my dad wore a blue tuxedo at their wedding. Love that personality. :)

I love the look my mom is giving my dad in this photo. T and I have one that is actually similar. <3

;)

LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment