Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours! We just got back the other day from our Christmas in southern Oregon with the Waltz family. Travis and I had our personal Christmas on Friday the 23rd with take out Olive Garden and opening gifts. I am absolutely loving the special and super thoughtful presents he gave me. He is quite the husband! <3


We drove down on Christmas Eve to Medford and did presents with the nieces and nephew that night and with Travis's siblings on Christmas morning before heading out to his Grandma's to have a big Christmas lunch. After some basketball watching, visiting friends and eating too much we played the game In A Pickle with some family. The day after Christmas we went to a surprise breakfast birthday event for Travis's Grandpa and left afterwards to make our way to Portland. Good family quality time, but it went by super fast and I think both T and myself will definitely enjoy sleeping in this weekend. I did not take nearly enough photos, but here a snippet of our Christmas. Bonus: you will see 3 fabulous reasons I love being an Aunt as well.. 

opening presents!!
Dad-in-law, Kevin (Travis's brother) & my funny boo.
My niece Carmen and I. She is so darling and quite the smart cookie. I may have to make a special drive down to take her to Beauty and the Beast in 3-D. Because you know, she would love to do that and yes I totally would love to see it in 3-D!
The other niece of my eye, lovely Leandra. Her baby blues and giggles get me every time! I've also successfully taught her to make an "O" the for Oregon Ducks too. :)
My nephew Emmanuel. He is getting so tall and approaching middle school in a few years! He too is quite the cutie pie and has quite the one-liners.

Hopefully this weekend I will have a couple posts ready to upload on here.. 
but after I've slept in of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment